Protect your right to “Keep and Bear Arms”
The Oregon 81st Legislature Firearms Bills have LAUNCHED - Call To Action!
There are eleven (11) bills that impact your use of firearms in the current legislative session. These bills include topics of safety, elimination of preemption (thus enabling local districts to set your firearms laws), elimination of lead shot for hunting, firearms purchase permits, registration, and more.
All Clubs must make their members aware of the danger from some of this legislation to their gun rights. OSSA and OASR ask that you:
1. Use your mailing lists and publish the attached 1 pager to your members!
- The 1 pager guides and activates your members to learn about the bills.
- The 1 pager teaches your members how to contact their State Rep. and Senator.
2. Review the 1 pager in your club leadership meetings.
- Learn what these bills will mean to you and your club.
- Determine and deliver your club’s message is to your State Rep. and Senator
The Call to Action for your members is:
Oregon State Shooting Association (OSSA)
© Copyright 2018-2021 Snake River Sportsmen. All rights reserved.